wanna know what happens when 2 worlds collide?
like my nursing job and blogging?
a story kinda copied from that little mouse who is given a cookie.
and when he plays, he will be thirsty,
so he'll need a glass of milk.
chances are he will want to go back to playing and hurriedly take a drink,
spilling some milk on the floor.
and in his haste of getting caught by the annoyed parent,
he runs off.
so while he is running off,
he will fall.
and when he falls from slipping on the milk,
he will cry.
and when he cries,
he will want his mommy or daddy.
so his mommy or daddy will come and
make a quick run to the medicine cabinet,
and grab that all important item.
but the child will still continue to cry.
and when the child keeps crying,
and what the parent says,
the child will smile,
the child will smile,
immediately feel better,
and the child,
will want to play,
brownie mix (whatever kind you like)
Q-shaped cookie cutter (FOUND HERE)
white candy bark
pink candy food coloring (make sure it's CANDY coloring!)
light corn syrup
1. take 1 box of brownie mix and pour enough to cover a loaf pan and an 8x8 pan covered first with parchment paper for easy removal. bake as directed.
2. once the brownies are cool, cut the square pan brownies with a Q-shaped cookie cutter. it's enough to make 3 cartoon bubbles. of course you can eat your scraps.
3. then slice your cooled loaf pan brownies into rectangles. set all the cut brownies aside.
4. grab some sprinkles for the faces.
5. melt some candy bark and color it pink.
6. dip your cooled brownies in the candy. plop a large amount on top of the brownie as well.
7. shake the brownie til the candy falls over it evenly then score the bottom with a toothpick.
8. add the face quickly with a tweezers before the candy dries.
9. poke the bandaid holes with a toothpick. if the candy is already dried, just brush the shaved crumbs off the top of the brownie.
10. next take the cartoon bubble and plop melted white candy over it, shake til evenly covered, and score the bottom again.
11. once all dried, write your sentiment with food markers. (awww, you're so nice!)
12. you can brush some corn syrup on the edge of the cartoon bubble and add some sprinkles for more color and of course, more sugar.
now eat up and tell that kid to clean up that spilled milk already!
but first give him a big smooch on the cheek.