Monday, December 31, 2012

realistic resolutions for 2013

well, 
it's almost 2013.
the time for new year's resolutions.

like,
i resolve to lose 10 pounds.
i resolve to be more organized.
i resolve to spend more time with the kids instead of my computer.
i resolve to make my holiday cookies look like these:
hmmmm...
is it all poppycock?

maybe...
let's do a reality check and call this post:
here goes.

i resolve to not gain 10 more pounds.
(this means i can have 2 cookies after that meal instead of 5. or 5 little ones instead of 2 big ones.)

i resolve to be more organized with ummmm...lists that i have lying around.
(this means throw the list away when all the stuff is crossed off of it before making another one...huh? you mean i have to cross the stuff off?!?!?!?!)

i resolve to spend more time with the kids on the computer 
when i ask them to wash the dishes so i can have more time with them right after i make a post and link up to 17 million linky parties.

i resolve to make my holiday cookies look like the ones above.

.  .  .  .  .  .

...hey now!
THERE'S a resolution i think I can actually pull off!

good luck on your new year 2013 resolutions!
realistically or unrealistically
:)


10 comments:

  1. LOL, love it! Especially the 17 million parties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if it weren't for those 17 million parties i would be the only one reading my blog! LOL thanks Michelle and especially for your weekly parties and wonderful comments! xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. As usual, I can definitely relate to your list, my dear Lisa! I am historically an avid list maker. However, as of late I've been mayor Slacker of Slackerville when it comes to chores. I may intend to accomplish a batch of productive tasks, but end up just breastfeeding while blogging in the kitchen ignoring a sink full of dishes. I still spend as much time with my kiddos, because of course they are only this small for a blink of an eye. So I hereby resolve to improve my multitasking skills! So I can mother, blog, stock my etsy shop, and still have time for showering. I swear whenever i skype with my family and BFF who live out of town, I always have my dirty hair in a very un-cute bun on the top of my head. Even work-from-home moms need to have clean hair every once in a while. {Sorry that comment turned into quite a ramble.) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! oh Amberly u crack me up! i <3 your comment!!! so here's to u oh mayor of slackerville with the uncute bun! with everything you do I would let them dishes sit since they aren't going anywhere and u put a smile to so many people with your talent! your kids will see how awesome their mom is :) (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. What great resolutions! You're my kinda lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Karyn! us halloween babies gotta stick together :>D

      Delete
  4. Oh I totally need to do a couple of things on that list :) However I have to say I do cross stuff on my list. In fact I actually write stuff on my list I have already done that day to cross off, it makes me feel like I've accomplished some stuff :) and I totally think those cookies are doable as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! writing stuff on the list you already done? now there's an idea! :) actually i would LOVE to try to make your cupcake macarons as one of my resolutions Linda V! heehee

      Delete
  5. You crack me up. This is my style of resolutions.

    ReplyDelete

a comment for me? now THAT'S what i call a wonderful christmas gift :)