don't ask me why, for i have no clue.
it has just always clicked for me for some reason.
nope, it's not my bday.
or the birth of my kids.
or the day i got married.
nope, i never played it & won in the lottery
(maybe cuz i very rarely ever play).
and nope, i don't have 12 pairs of favorite shoes or
12 wonderful things i can't live without.
but i had to post this post at 12-12-12 at 12:12am.
which brings me to this,
i wonder what the 12 day christmas song is really about,
and i guess i could ask my ole know-it-all buddy,
mr. google, but he's probably asleep at this hour...or not.
let's check out this song.
think i'll try my own version,
so now (mostly) ladies and a gentleman here and there (maybe),
may i present to you,
(me blowing in my tuner horn thingie that vocalists happen to have in their pocket).
my 1st ever comment copied and pasted for you:
like i said, i demand a refund.
i got the blogger disease.
the one where i can't stop my brain from thinking of what i wanna post next.
i have plenty bad hair days cuz i'd rather read your blog posts than fix my hair.
(which reminds me, i soooo need a haircut!)
THIS is what makes blogging so fantastic!
meeting friends like
1. michelle of this and this, who practically comments on every single post i make since almost the beginning of my blog and has gotten to know me a little more on a personal level.
2. heather, who gave my first ever guest post and was nothing but funny and sweet on every level. she gave a newbie blogger like me a chance i'll never forget.
3. amberly, who wrote about how i inspired her, was the very 1st one i know who grabbed my blog button, and she still makes printables for almost every single post even after just having a baby!
4. christine, who reads every single link on her link parties and comments each and every time. man, that takes some major dedication and kindness.
5. and totally, of course, all of YOU who make my days shine with the sweet comments and inspiration you show to us all. i couldn't be in a happier place.
blogging definitely changed me.
those times when someone features me?
or tells me i got the most viewed link?
yeah, that calls for a happy dance.
well, i'm always up for a challenge.
i spared you another pic of my silly cartoon self with bad hair.
i couldn't stand to see me anymore-sheesh! what a ham.
i figured out who my true love is,
aside my hubby of course,
who by the way, also doesn't read my blog,
my true love is my blog.